The Sophos Mobile Control console is the central instrument for managing devices with Sophos
Mobile Control. It is the web interface of the server used for device management. With the web
portal you can implement a corporate policy for the use of devices and apply it to the
devices that are enrolled with Sophos Mobile Control.
In the Sophos Mobile Control console you can:
- Configure the system, for example personal settings or platform-specific settings.
- Configure compliance rules and define actions to be taken if devices no longer comply with
the rules specified. See Compliance rules.
- Enroll devices with Sophos Mobile Control. See Add devices.
- Provision new devices. See Enroll devices.
- Install application packages on enrolled devices. See Apps.
- Define profiles and security policies for devices. See Profiles and policies.
- Create task bundles to bundle several tasks and transfer them to the devices in one
transaction. See Task bundles.
- Configure settings for the Self Service Portal. See Configure Self Service Portal.
- Carry out administrative tasks on devices, for example reset the password of devices, lock or
wipe devices if they are lost or stolen, unenroll devices. See Manage devices.
- Create and view reports. See Reports.