Corporate keyring synchronization adds the following features to the Sophos Secure
- The keys from a user's SafeGuard Enterprise keyring are available in the Sophos
Secure Workspace keyring (SSW keyring).
- Users of the app can then use the keys to decrypt and view documents, or encrypt
- Users can continue to use local keys that were available in their SSW keyring
when you enabled keyring synchronization.
- Users cannot create new local keys.
- For security reasons, the keys from the SafeGuard keyring are removed from a
device when the Sophos container is locked.