Many pages of the Sophos Mobile Control console display information in a tabular
These tables have common controls that you can interact with.
Above the table:
- Use the Show or hide columns icon to configure which
table columns are visible.
- Enter text in the Search all fields field to only display
data rows that contain that text in any column. Note that date columns are
searched by their internal format yyyy-mm-dd.
In the table:
- Click a column header to sort the table rows by that property. Click again to
revert the sort order.
- Click the blue triangle next to an entry name to perform actions on that entry,
like Show, Edit,
Below the table:
- Use the navigation buttons to display a specific table page.
- Use the Export icon to export either the whole table or
the current page to a Microsoft Excel file or a comma-separated values (CSV)
file. If you have configured a row filter, only the currently visible rows are