- You use Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise 8.0.
- You have configured external user management for the Self Service Portal, using
the same Active Directory user database that is configured in SafeGuard
- Sophos Secure Workspace is managed by Sophos Mobile Control. This requires an
SMC Advanced license.
To enable corporate keyring synchronization, you set up a connection
between Sophos Mobile Control and Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise as
On the menu sidebar, under SETTINGS, click , and then click the SGN tab.
Click the Certificate link to download the certificate
of the Sophos Mobile Control server.
Open SafeGuard Management Center and go to
On the Servers tab, click Add,
browse for the certificate file and then click OK. Do not
change the value of the Server name field.
Select Recovery via mobile to enable the synchronization
of BitLocker and FileVault recovery keys with the Sophos Secure Workspace
On the Managed client packages tab, configure the
- In the Configuration Package Name field, select
Managed Client (Default).
- In the Primary Server field, select your SGN
- In the Transport Encryption field, select
Click Create Configuration Package.
On the SGN tab of the Sophos Mobile Control console,
click Upload a file to upload the configuration package
that you created in the SafeGuard Management Center to Sophos Mobile
Click Save to save the SafeGuard integration