This feature might not be available to all users yet.
You can add standard text to the bottom of messages, for example a disclaimer.
To add a disclaimer, do as follows.
- Go to My Products > Email Protection > Policies.
- Select the policy you want to change.
- Click Settings > Outbound.
In Outbound Disclaimer, you can turn on the following options:
- Add disclaimer to plain text messages
- Add disclaimer to HTML messages
Enter your content.
You can expand the input box to fit in more characters. You can add up to 5,000 characters.
Make sure the policy is enforced. The disclaimer text appears at the bottom of all messages that match the policy.