Set up Microsoft Intune integration
To be able to manage your Intune app protection policies in Sophos Mobile Admin, you must register Sophos Mobile as a Microsoft Azure application. We recommend you use the Microsoft Azure registration assistant.
- On the menu sidebar, click Setup > Sophos setup, and then click the Microsoft Azure tab.
Click Microsoft Azure registration wizard.
The assistant guides you through the registration process in the Microsoft Azure portal and in Sophos Mobile Admin:
- Create an application for Sophos Mobile in the Microsoft Azure portal.
- Enter the application ID in Sophos Mobile.
- Upload the Sophos Mobile certificate to your application.
- Grant your application the required permissions.
When you’ve completed the setup procedure, there’s a new menu entry Policies > Intune app protection.