Google Play (Android Enterprise device policy)
The Google Play configuration lets you manage the Google Play Store app on Android Enterprise fully managed devices.
Apps that users can access in their Play Store app.
- Approved apps from managed Google Play: Users can only access apps that you’ve approved for your organization in managed Google Play.
- Apps from Google Play: Users can access all apps from Google Play, that is, the same apps that are available for non-managed devices.
|Auto update apps
Options for the automatic update of apps.
- Over any network: Apps update automatically using either Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- Over Wi-Fi only: Apps update automatically only when connected to Wi-Fi.
- Don’t update apps automatically: Apps don’t update automatically.
- Use device setting: Users can configure automatic updates in their Play Store app.