Import provisioning profile (iOS, iPadOS)
You can import a provisioning profile for self-developed apps to install it on your iPhones and iPads.
Provisioning profiles aren’t available for Apple User Enrollment devices.
Generate a provisioning profile in your development environment and save it to your computer.
To import the provisioning profile:
- On the menu sidebar, under CONFIGURE, select Policies > iOS & iPadOS.
- Select Create > Import policy.
- Enter a name and a description.
- Select Upload a file and then select the provisioning profile.
- On the Import policy page, select Save.
The provisioning profile is imported. You install it on devices in the same way you assign policies. See Assign a policy.