You can use Advanced Search to find the messages you want to manage.
You can combine different search terms. They are applied with the
You can search messages using the following fields:
- From: Sender. Supports partial strings. Not case sensitive.
- To: Recipient. Supports partial strings. Not case sensitive.
- Subject: Supports partial strings. Not case sensitive. Click the subject of a message to see its details.
- Message size: Greater than or less than a number of MB. This uses the MIME size of a message, which may be greater than the raw file size.
- Attachment: Type of attachment. Supports partial strings.
You can sort by columns.
When we analyze senders and recipients of messages, we use their SMTP envelope sender and recipient addresses, not their from-header and to-header addresses.
If you change the date range, you need to click the refresh icon to update the search results.