Malicious Network Traffic Prevention (IPS) (Windows) exclusions
You can exclude specific network traffic from inspection.
You can choose whether the exclusion applies to outbound or inbound traffic, or to both.
Use the following settings to specify which traffic to exclude:
- Remote address: The address of another computer that traffic goes to or from.
- Remote port: The port that traffic goes to or from on other computers.
- Local port: The port that traffic goes to or from on the local computer.
You must set at least one of the address or port options.
If you want to exclude traffic that comes from port 123 on any other computer:
- In Direction, select Inbound Connection.
- In Using this remote port, enter the port number 123.