This report lists all computers that are managed by Sophos Central.
Go to Logs & Reports > Reports > Computers.
The report includes the following columns:
- Online: When the last status message was sent from the computer. This is refreshed once an hour on average.
- Last user: The last user to sign in to the computer and how long ago they signed in. If the same user signs in consecutively the length of time increases. When someone else signs in, the user and time are refreshed, within an hour on average.
- Last update: When Sophos software was last updated on the computer.
- Group: The group that the computer belongs to (if it belongs to one).
- Agent installed: This shows whether our software is installed.