Endpoint Protection Summary
The Endpoint Protection Summary summarizes threat protection over the past 30 days.
The report shows the total numbers of protected devices and users, threats blocked, and license usage for your account. It is available to Admins, Super Admins, and Partners. To open it, do as follows:
- Go to Logs & Reports.
- In Reports, under Endpoint & Server Protection, click Hero Reports.
Under Overview, you can see the following information:
- Total threats blocked: The number of threat events, including malware, PUAs, ransomware, low reputation download deletions, device control, and data loss prevention.
- Total assets protected: The number of computers, servers, and mobile devices that have Sophos endpoint software installed.
- Websites blocked and warned: The effectiveness of web control on your estate.
- Users protected
- Computers protected: The number of Macs and PCs.
- Servers protected: The number of Windows or Linux servers.
Under Threats, you can see a chart of the total numbers of malware, ransomware and exploits, and PUAs that have been blocked.
Under Trends, you can see a graph of the number of threats that have been blocked. The threats include malware, ransomware and exploits, and PUAs combined.
Licensing and Usage
Under Licensing and Usage, you can see a list of your endpoint and server licenses, including the following information:
- License name
- Expiration date and time
- The number of users or servers that are using this license and the maximum number that can use it. For end-user licenses, this number includes only users who have at least one device associated with them. It may also include protected devices that are not yet associated with a user. For end-user and server licenses, this number may include protected virtual machines.
Limitations of this report
- You cannot change the time period of 30 days.
- The report summarizes only a single estate.
- You cannot schedule it.
- If you are using Enterprise Master Licenses, you can't see license usage information.