Manage settings for Sophos Central Self Service
You can manage self service settings for your users.
This option is only available if your license includes Sophos Email.
Go to Overview > Global Settings > Manage settings for Sophos Central Self Service.
- Turn Emergency Inbox on or off. This controls whether your users can access their email from Sophos Central Self Service Portal.
- Turn Allow/Block list on or off. This controls whether your users can create their own allow and block rules for email addresses and domains.
Using the email emergency inbox
If you turn on Emergency Inbox users can access their email from the Sophos Central Self Service Portal in an emergency.
When using the emergency inbox the following apply:
- Users can only access their emergency inbox via the Self Service Portal (SSP).
- Users can only see their inboxes.
- Emails are stored for 14 days.
- Sophos Email will try to deliver messages for up to 5 days.
- The mail server (Postfix) decides the delivery attempt interval, and it is logarithmic based on the number of failed attempts. Therefore, it will add more time after each failed attempt.