How to resolve common problems with integration between Sophos Central Partner and Autotask.
Error about a missing Software as a Service allocation code is displayed
If an error about a missing Software as a Service allocation code is displayed, ensure that you have created a Software as a Service billing code. See Check for a “Software as a Service” code.
Autotask connection troubleshooting and support
If you have trouble with setting up the connection between Sophos Central Partner and Autotask, try the following:
- In Sophos Central Partner, in the Autotask Details dialog box, check you have entered all the required information correctly, ensuring that you use the correct case (upper or lower case), and click Save again.
- Try logging into your Autotask API User account directly.
If you are still experiencing problems, open a ticket with Sophos support from Sophos Central Partner.
Customer name changes or does not appear in Autotask, or synchronization fails
If you are not using unique contract names across all customers you might see the following problems:
- In Sophos Central Partner, Autotask Customer Name changes to a different customer name after you click Save.
- You can't find the customer name when you are entering data in Autotask Customer Name.
- Autotask synchronization fails.
You must ensure that all contract names are unique in Autotask. To do this, in Autotask, search for the contract name that you want to use, and see if it appears more than once.
Selected customers are not synchronized with Autotask
If the Last Sync Details on the PSA integration page show that customers are being ignored, ensure that:
- You have entered the corresponding Autotask customer name and contract in the Autotask Customer Name and Contract columns, respectively.
- You have turned on synchronization in the Sync to PSA column.
Changes to licenses in Sophos Central Partner are not reflected in Autotask
If you change the licenses that are assigned to a customer in Sophos Central Partner, you must manually make the corresponding changes to the customer’s contract in Autotask. Sophos Central Partner does not update Autotask for you.