Sophos Enterprise Console is a single, automated console that manages and
updates Sophos security software on computers running Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and UNIX
operating systems, and in virtual environments with VMware
Enterprise Console enables you to do the following:
- Protect your network against malware, risky
file types and websites, and malicious network traffic, as well as adware and other
potentially unwanted applications.
- Control which websites users can browse to, further protecting the network against
malware, and preventing users from browsing to inappropriate websites.
- Control which applications can run on the
- Manage client firewall protection on
- Assess computers for missing patches.
- Reduce accidental data loss, such as
unintentional transfer of sensitive data, from endpoint computers.
- Prevent users from using unauthorized
external storage devices and wireless connection technologies on endpoint computers.
- Prevent users from re-configuring,
disabling, or uninstalling Sophos security software.