If you already use role-based administration, you must have the Role-based administration
right to perform this task. For more information, see Managing roles and sub-estates
- On the Tools menu, click Manage Roles and Sub-Estates.
- In the Manage roles and sub-estates dialog box, on the Manage roles tab, click Create.
The Create role dialog box appears.
- In the Role name field, enter a name for the role.
- In the Rights pane, select the right or rights you want to assign to the role and click Add.
- In the Users and groups pane, click Add.
- In the Select User or Group dialog box, enter the name of a Windows user or group you want to assign to the role. Click OK.
If necessary, assign more users or groups to the role, as described in steps 5 and 6.