If you already use role-based administration, you must have the Role-based administration
right to perform this task. For more information, see Managing roles and sub-estates
- On the Tools menu, click Manage Roles and Sub-Estates.
- In the Manage roles and sub-estates dialog box, on the Manage sub-estates tab, click Create.
The Create sub-estate dialog box appears.
- In the Sub-estate name field, enter a name for the sub-estate.
- In the Enterprise Console groups pane, select the groups you want to add to the sub-estate.
- In the Users and groups pane, click Add to add Windows users or groups to the sub-estate.