Security officers with the required rights can rename a domain and define additional properties.
You need Full access rights for the relevant domain.
- In the SafeGuard Management Center, click Users and Computers.
- In the navigation window on the left, right-click the
domain you want to rename and select Properties.
- In Common information under Full
name, change the domain name and the description.
- You can change the name of the domain controller in Netbios name.
- You can also define the Wake on LAN mode for automatic
restart in the Container Settings tab.
- Click OK to confirm.
The changes are now saved.