- In the navigation area of the SafeGuard Management Center, click Users and
- In the navigation window, click the relevant container
(domain, workgroup or computer) on the left-hand side.
- In the action area, switch to the Inventory tab
on the right-hand side.
- In the Filter area, select the filter to be applied on the inventory
display, see Filter inventory data.
Note: If you are selecting a particular computer, you receive the inventory
data as soon as you switch to the Inventory tab.
The Filter area is not available here.
- In the Filter area, click the
The inventory and status data appears in a summarized
table for all the machines in the container selected. The tabs Drives, Users and Features are
also available for each machine.
By clicking a column header you can sort the inventory data based on the values of the selected
column. The context menu for each column offers a number of features for
sorting, grouping and customizing the display. Depending on your access rights,
items in the inventory are shown in different colors:
- Items for objects for which you have Full access
rights are shown in black.
- Items for objects for which you have Read only
access rights are shown in blue.
- Items for objects for which you have no access rights are greyed