- Start the SafeGuard Management Center.
The Select Configuration dialog
- Click Import..., locate the required
configuration file and click Open.
- Enter the password for the configuration file defined
during the export and click OK.
The selected configuration is displayed.
- To activate the configuration, click OK.
- To authenticate at the SafeGuard Management Center, you
are prompted to select the security officer name for this configuration
and to enter their certificate store password. Click OK.
The SafeGuard Management Center is opened and connected
to the imported database configuration.