To create POA users, you need Full access rights for the
POA node under Users and
- In the navigation area of the SafeGuard Management Center, click Users and
- In the Users and Computers navigation
window under POA, select POA Users.
- In the context menu of POA Users,
click New > Create new user.
The Create new user dialog
- In the Full name field, enter
a name (the logon name) for the new POA user.
- Optionally, enter a description for the new POA user.
- Enter a password for the new POA user and confirm it.
Note: To enhance security, the password should adhere to certain minimum complexity requirements,
for example minimum length of 8 characters, mixture of numerical and
alphanumerical characters etc. If the password you have entered is
too short, a warning message is displayed.
- Click OK.
The new POA user is created and displayed under POA Users in the
Users and Computers navigation area.