POA users can be deleted from unmanaged endpoints by assigning an empty POA group:
- In the SafeGuard Management Center, select the Configuration
Package Tool from the Tools menu.
- Select an existing configuration package or create a
- Specify an empty POA Group created beforehand in the Users
and Computers area of the SafeGuard Management Center, or
select the no list POA group that is available by
default in the Configuration Package Tool.
- Specify an output path for the configuration package.
- Click Create Configuration Package.
- Deploy the configuration package to the endpoints.
By installing the configuration package, all POA users are removed from the endpoints, so all
relevant POA users are removed from the SafeGuard POA.