- In the navigation area, click Policies.
- In the policy navigation window, select Service Account Lists.
- In the context menu of Service Account Lists, click New >
Service account list.
- Enter a name for the service account list and click OK.
- Select the new list under Service account
lists in the policy navigation window.
- Right-click in the action area to open the context menu
for the service account list. In the context menu, select Add.
A new user line is added.
- Enter the User Name and the Domain
Name in the respective columns and press Enter.
To add further users, repeat this step.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save icon
in the toolbar.
The service account list is now registered and can be
selected for assignment when creating a policy.