- The token is issued.
- You have Full access rights for the relevant
assign a certificate available on the token to a user:
- In the SafeGuard Management Center, click Users and Computers.
- Plug the token into the USB interface.
SafeGuard Enterprise reads in the token.
- Select the user to whom you want to assign a certificate,
and open the Certificate tab in the work
area on the right-hand side.
- Click the Assign a certificate from a token icon
in the SafeGuard Management Center toolbar.
- Select the relevant certificate from the list and enter
the token's PIN.
- Click OK.
The certificate is assigned to the user. A user can only have one certificate assigned.