- The token must be initialized and the relevant PKCS#11 module must be
- The SafeGuard Enterprise Client configuration package must also be
installed on the computer on which the SafeGuard Management Center is
- You need Full access rights for the relevant
- In the SafeGuard Management Center, click Users and Computers.
- Connect the token to the USB interface. SafeGuard Enterprise
reads in the token.
- Select the user for whom the token is to be issued, and
open the Token Data tab in the work area
on the right-hand side.
- In the Token Data tab, do the
- Select the User ID and Domain of the relevant
user and enter your Windows Password.
- Click Issue Token.
The Issue Token dialog is
- Select the appropriate slot for the token from the Available
slots drop-down list.
- Issue a new User PIN and repeat
- Under SO PIN, enter the standard
PUK received from the manufacturer or the PIN issued when the token
Note: If you only fill in the User PIN (required) field, the user PIN must
match the PIN which was issued when the token was initialized. In
this case, you do not have to repeat the user PIN and enter an SO
- Click Issue token now.
The token is issued, the logon information written on the token and the token information saved
in the SafeGuard Enterprise Database. You can display the data in the
Token area in the Token