As a security officer you can read the data
on the token by using the user PIN.
- The token must be plugged in. The security officer must know the PIN. Or
it must be initialized, see Initialize user PIN.
- You need Read only or Full
access rights for the relevant user.
- In the SafeGuard Management Center, click Tokens.
- On the left of the navigation area select the relevant token under Token
Slots and select the Credentials &
- Click the Get user credentials icon
and enter the user PIN for the token.
The data on the token is displayed.