Add managed app configuration
Managed app configuration is a feature of iPhone and iPad apps that lets you configure an app remotely without physical access to the device on which the app is installed.
- The app developer has implemented managed app configuration.
- The app was installed as a managed app. See Managed apps for iPhones and iPads.
To add a managed app configuration:
- On the menu sidebar, under CONFIGURE, click Apps > iOS & iPadOS.
- On the Apps page, click the required app.
- Click Show next to Settings and VPN.
- Under Managed configuration, click Add parameter.
- Enter the required information.
- On the Edit settings and VPN page, click Apply.
- Click Save.