Install managed Google Play app
After you have approved a managed Google Play app and have assigned app licenses to your users, you can install the app to selected devices or device groups.
Users can install approved apps through the managed Google Play Store app.
- On the menu sidebar, under CONFIGURE, select Apps > Android.
- On the Apps - Android Enterprise page, click the blue triangle next to the required app and then click Install.
Select the devices on which you want to install the app. Do one of the following:
- Select individual devices.
- Click Select device groups and then select one or more device groups.
On the Set execution date page, set the date when the app will be installed:
- Select Now for an immediate execution.
- Select Date and then enter a date and a time for a scheduled execution.
The installation task is sent to a Google service. Google then manages the installation of the app onto the device.
On the Task view page, the task is displayed with state successful after it has been sent to Google.