Uninstall a managed Google Play app
You can uninstall a managed Google Play app from selected devices or device groups.
- On the menu sidebar, under CONFIGURE, select Apps > Android.
- On the Apps - Android Enterprise page, click Uninstall.
Select the devices from which you want to uninstall an app. Do one of the following:
- Select individual devices.
- Click Select device groups and then select one or more device groups.
On the Select app page, select the required app.
On the Set execution date page, set the date when the app will be uninstalled:
- Select Now for an immediate execution.
- Select Date and then enter a date and a time for a scheduled execution.
A task to uninstall the app is sent to a Google service. Google then manages the removal of the app from the device.
On the Task view page, the task is displayed with state successful after it has been sent to Google.
Alternatively, you can use the following procedure to uninstall an app from a single device:
Open the device's Show device page, go to the Installed apps tab and then click the trash can icon next to the app name.