Set up Apple Business Manager integration
To integrate Sophos Mobile with Apple Business Manager, you must create a virtual MDM server for Sophos Mobile in Apple Business Manager.
- You’ve enrolled your organization in Apple Business Manager and set up an administrator account for Apple Business Manager.
- You’ve uploaded a certificate for the Apple Push Notification service (APNs) to Sophos Mobile.
To integrate Sophos Mobile with Apple Business Manager, do as follows:
- On the menu sidebar, under SETTINGS, click Setup > Apple setup, and then click the Apple DEP tab.
- Click Download public key to download the Sophos Mobile public key certificate file for Apple Business Manager.
- Sign in to Apple Business Manager with an account that has the Administrator or Device Enrollment Manager role.
Link your Apple Business Manager account to Sophos Mobile.
This step includes the following:
- Create an MDM server entry for Sophos Mobile.
- Upload the Sophos Mobile public key certificate file.
- Download a server token.
In Sophos Mobile, on the Apple DEP tab, click Upload a file and select the server token you downloaded in the previous step.
- Click Save.
The server token is valid for one year.
When you create a new server token in Apple Business Manager, you must use the same Apple ID you used to create the initial token.