Enroll Android Enterprise devices
Users can enroll their Android Enterprise devices in Sophos Mobile Self Service Portal. If you’ve set up Android Enterprise for the Managed Google Play Account scenario, you can also enroll devices in Sophos Mobile Admin.
For the Managed Google Play Account scenario, a user can only have ten devices enrolled at the same time. This is an Android limitation.
To enroll an Android Enterprise device, do as follows:
- On the menu sidebar, under MANAGE, click Devices, and then click Add > Add device wizard.
In the Add device assistant, do as follows:
- On the User page, select Search for user and then enter search criteria to find the user you want to assign to the device.
- On the User selection page, select the required user from the list of users matching your search criteria.
- On the Device details page, in the Platform field, select Android.
- On the Enrollment type page, select your enrollment task bundle for Android Enterprise.
Depending on the policy assigned by the task bundle, the device will be an Android Enterprise fully managed or a work profile device.