Create zero-touch configuration
A zero-touch configuration contains information devices need to enroll with your Sophos Mobile server. You create this configuration in the Google zero-touch enrollment portal.
This procedure assumes that you’ve set up Android zero-touch enrollment in Sophos Mobile Admin as described in Set up zero-touch enrollment.
- On the menu sidebar, under SETTINGS, select Setup > Google setup, and then select the Zero-touch tab.
- Click Copy next to DPC extras to copy the configuration code to the clipboard.
- In a new browser tab, sign in to the Google zero-touch enrollment portal.
Create a new configuration for Sophos Mobile:
- In EMM DPC, select Sophos Mobile Control.
- In DPC extras, enter the configuration code you’ve copied to the clipboard.
Optionally, select the configuration as default configuration to apply it automatically to all new devices.