With Android zero-touch enrollment, you can enroll corporate-owned Android devices in bulk.
Zero-touch enabled devices automatically enroll with Sophos Mobile as an Android Enterprise fully managed device when the users turn them on.
For details on Google zero-touch enrollment, see the Google zero-touch website and Android Enterprise Help: Zero-touch enrollment for IT admins.
- You have an account for the Google zero-touch enrollment portal. Usually, the device reseller creates the account for you when you purchase your first devices.
- You’ve set up Android Enterprise in Sophos Mobile for the Managed Google Play Account scenario. See Set up Android Enterprise (Managed Google Play Account scenario).
To use zero-touch enrollment, perform the following steps:
- Turn on zero-touch enrollment in Sophos Mobile Admin and configure enrollment details. See Set up zero-touch enrollment.
- Create a configuration for Sophos Mobile in the Google zero-touch enrollment portal. See Create zero-touch configuration.
- Purchase zero-touch enabled Android devices from a Google-approved enterprise reseller.
- Assign the zero-touch configuration for Sophos Mobile to the devices. See Deploy zero-touch devices.