Set log level
By setting the log level, you configure the amount of logging information the Sophos Mobile client collects on a device.
This feature applies to devices that have a Sophos Mobile client:
- Android devices
- iPhones, iPads
To set the log level for one or more devices:
- On the menu sidebar, under MANAGE, select Devices.
- Select the devices for which you want to set the log level.
- Select Actions > Set log level.
Select a log level, or select Device default to let your users set the log level on the device.
- For Android devices, log levels are Error, Warn, and Info.
- For all other devices, log levels are Error, Warn, Info, Debug, and Trace.
In the lists above, the amount of information logged increases from left to right.
When you select a combination of Android and non-Android devices and a log level Android devices don’t support (Debug or Trace), Sophos Mobile excludes the Android devices from the action.
You can see a device’s log level on the Internal properties tab of its Show device page, in the