Import policy from Apple Configurator
You can import a policy created in Apple Configurator or a policy exported from another instance of Sophos Mobile.
Create a policy in Apple Configurator, export it unencrypted and unsigned, and save it to your computer.
In Apple Configurator, policies are called profiles.
To import the policy:
- On the menu sidebar, under CONFIGURE, select Policies > iOS & iPadOS.
- Select Create > Import policy.
- Enter a name and a description.
- Select Upload a file and then select the file you’ve exported from Apple Configurator.
- On the Import policy page, select Save.
The policy is imported. You assign it to devices in the same way you assign policies created in Sophos Mobile. See Assign a policy.