Identify the correct APNs certificate for renewal
When you renew your Apple Push Notification service (APNs) certificate for the Sophos Mobile server as described in Renew APNs certificate, it is important that on the Apple portal you select the correct APNs certificate for renewal.
This section describes how to identify the APNs certificate that is currently uploaded to the Sophos Mobile server.
Retrieve the certificate identifier
- Log in to Sophos Mobile Admin with an administrator account for the customer whose APNs certificate needs to be renewed.
- On the menu sidebar, under SETTINGS, click Setup > Apple setup, and then click the APNs tab.
- Make a note of the Topic value that is displayed under APNs certificate.
Identify the certificate
- Use your web browser to open the URL of the Apple Push Certificates Portal, https://identity.apple.com/pushcert/.
- Log in with the Apple ID that you used for the creation of the initial APNs certificate.
In the list of APNs certificates, click the Certificate Info icon next to a certificate entry.
This displays the certificate details.
In the Subject DN field, locate the value that follows the string
UID=. If this matches the identifier that you determined in Sophos Mobile Admin, you have identified the correct certificate.