On the Email configuration tab, you configure settings for emails that are sent by Sophos Mobile.
- On the menu sidebar, under SETTINGS, click Setup > General, and then click the Email configuration tab.
- In Language, select the email language.
- In Originator name, enter the name that appears as email originator.
Optional: Under Alert email settings, configure alert reports that are sent to administrators:
- In Severity, select the severity levels that are included in the report.
- In Email recipients, specify the recipients by entering one or more valid email addresses.
In Email schedule, enter a time of the day when the report is sent out, and then click Add.
Repeat this to send out more than one report per day.
Times are in the server time zone.