System environment requirements
The Sophos Mobile installer performs a series of tests to verify that your system environment meets all the necessary requirements for Sophos Mobile.
The Sophos Mobile installer only starts if the following requirements are met:
- You’ve signed in to the computer with a local administrator account.
- The computer's operating system is supported by Sophos Mobile.
- The computer has at least one network adapter.
- The computer has at least 4 GB of RAM.
- The Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) web server is disabled on the computer.
- The HTTP/S ports 80, 443, and 818 are available on the computer.
The computer can connect to the following web services:
- Apple Push Notification service (APNs)
- Google Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM)
- Google reCAPTCHA
- Windows Push Notification Services (WNS)
- Sophos services
Some features of Sophos Mobile are only available if your computer can connect to the following web services:
- Apple iTunes
- Apple Activation Lock Bypass
- Apple Business Manager
- Google Android Enterprise
- Microsoft Azure