What are the key steps?
To start using Sophos Mobile:
- Log in to Sophos Mobile Admin as a super administrator.
Start the First steps wizard to perform initial configuration of the Sophos Mobile server.
The First steps wizard includes an option to request a trial license.
Check your licenses.
- Create a new customer for managing your devices.
- Switch to the new customer.
- Create an administrator for the new customer and log in to Sophos Mobile Admin as that administrator.
- Configure personal settings, password policies for administrator accounts, technical support contact details, and Sophos Mobile Self Service Portal settings.
- Upload an Apple Push Notification service certificate to manage iPhones, iPads, and Macs.
- Create compliance policies.
- Create device groups.
- Configure devices.
- Update Sophos Mobile Self Service Portal settings and add a test user.
- If you use internal user management: Add users either by creating them or by uploading your user list.
- If you use external user management: Configure the connection to your LDAP directory.
- Test device enrollment in Sophos Mobile Self Service Portal.