Create additional super administrators
To create additional super administrators for the super administrator customer:
- On the menu sidebar, under SETTINGS, click Setup > Administrators.
- On the Show administrators page, click Create administrator.
Enter the account details for the new super administrator.
- When External LDAP directory is selected as user directory for the super administrator, you can click Lookup user via LDAP to select an existing LDAP account.
- When Internal directory or None is selected as user directory, enter the relevant data in the Login name, First name, Last name, and Email address fields.
In the Role list, select the Administrator user role.
Under Authentication, set the password for the new super administrator.
- For a local account, enter a one-time password that the super administrator must change at first login.
- For an LDAP account, you can either use the LDAP password for authentication, or enter a one-time password.
Click Save to create the super administrator account.
The new super administrator is created and displayed on the Show administrator page.
Forward the credentials (login name, super administrator customer name and one-time password) to the relevant person.