Super administrator tasks
The following list provides an overview of the tasks that the super administrator can perform. For detailed information see the respective sections of this guide.
The super administrator can:
- Create other super administrator accounts.
- Manage Sophos Mobile licenses.
- Start the First steps wizard to perform initial configuration of the Sophos Mobile server.
- Configure technical contact information. Customer administrators can use this as a template for providing contact information for users of the Sophos Mobile Control app and the Sophos Mobile Self Service Portal.
- Create and manage customers.
- Create reports for all customers.
- Define configuration items like policies, task bundles, apps or settings and then transfer them to customers.
- Renew APNs certificates for all customers in one step.
- Define a default customer for Sophos Mobile Self Service Portal.
- Configure connections to EAS proxy servers.
- Configure connections to third-party Network Access Control systems, to enable network access management for the managed devices.
- Configure access to Sophos Mobile Admin and Sophos Mobile Self Service Portal.
- Add a custom logo to the sign-in pages of Sophos Mobile Admin and the Sophos Mobile Self Service Portal.
- Configure file size limits for uploaded apps and documents.
- Configure the title that is shown in the Sophos Mobile Control app.
- Configure logging of actions by administrators when they are logged in to the web portal.
- Configure system messages for the sign-in pages of Sophos Mobile Admin and Sophos Mobile Self Service Portal.
- Download server log files.