Sophos Secure Workspace lets you manage KeePass Password Safe files.
- Create a new Password Safe file.
- Edit the content of the Password Safe file.
- Copy passwords or other data to the clipboard to use it in other apps.
- Edit an existing KeePass Password Safe file that is located in a cloud storage.
Supported formats and encryption standards
- Sophos Secure Workspace supports version 3 of KDBX file format. It can open files that use one of the native KeePass encryption algorithms (AES, ChaCha20).
- New Password Safe files are created with KDBX file format version 3 using AES encryption.