Export the firewall configuration
First, export the configuration of your SG Firewall or SonicWall.
To start the migration to Sophos Firewall you need to export your SG Firewall configuration.
To export your SG Firewall configuration:
- Sign in to your SG Firewall.
- Go to Management > Backup/Restore.
- Under Sophos Migration Assistant backup, click Download, and save the
.abf file to Sophos Firewall Migration Assistant.
To start the migration to Sophos Firewall you need to export your SonicWall configuration.
- To export your SonicWall configuration:
- Download an EXP file by exporting it from SonicWall. Choose the option that matches your firmware. Choose from:
- System > Settings.
- Manage > Firmware & Backups.
Upload the EXP file to Sophos Firewall Migration Assistant.