Finish and export the Sophos Firewall configuration
After you've completed the migration process, you can export your new Sophos Firewall configuration.
Before you export your migrated configuation:
- Import your SonicWall configuration, see Import SonicWall configuration.
- Review and edit the imported settings.
You can only export completed configurations.
You can export your current configuration or a previously created one.
Finish your current configuration
To finish your current configuration:
- Click Next. This creates your Sophos Firewall configuration file (sophos.tar). A summary of the configuration is displayed.
- Click Next when the assistant show 100 %.
- Click Download and save sophos.tar.
- Click Home at the top-right. Your configuration shows on the Saved tab.
Export a saved configuration
To export an existing configuration:
- Go to the Saved tab.
- Select the configuration you want to export.
- Click .
- Save the
You can now import your configuration to Sophos Firewall.
For each saved migrated configuration, you can do the following:
- To download the configuration file (
sophos.tar), click . Or click to open the menu, and then select Download Original.
- To edit the configuration, click . See also Edit configuration.
- To view the configuration summary file, click to open the menu, and select View Summary.
- To view the log files of the migration process, click to open the menu, and select Download Logs.
- To start a new migration, click to open the menu, and select Start New Migration. See also Start a new migration.