We recommend that you use Sophos Central to manage Sophos Firewall devices centrally.
We've discontinued Sophos Firewall Manager (SFM) and Sophos Central Firewall Manager for managing Sophos Firewall devices.
- To register a Sophos Firewall device with Sophos Central, go to System > Sophos Central.
- To migrate from SFM, see Migrate firewall management from SFM to Sophos Central.
If you have an existing SFM configuration and want to make changes, do as follows:
- Select Device management to enable keep-alive requests and check for configuration updates.
- Click Advanced settings and select the communication settings from the options.
- Firewall manager will push configuration changes to the firewall
- Device will fetch configuration changes from the firewall manager
- Specify a port in HTTPS port on firewall manager over which configuration updates should be sent.
Select the protocol in Communication Heartbeat protocol to specify how keep-alive information will be sent to Sophos Firewall Manager.
We recommend that you set the Heartbeat protocol to HTTPS port 443.
Select Update management to receive signature updates from Sophos Firewall Manager.
Click Advanced settings.
Sophos Firewall Manager will push signature updates over this port.