Remote access VPN
You can configure remote access IPsec and SSL VPNs to establish connections using the Sophos Connect client. You can also configure clientless, L2TP, and PPTP VPNs.
Sophos Connect client
You can allow remote access to your network through the Sophos Connect client using an IPsec or SSL VPN connection.
- Overview: Remote access IPsec and SSL VPN
- About the Sophos Connect client
- How to use the Sophos Connect provisioning file
You can establish remote access IPsec VPNs using the Sophos Connect client and third-party clients.
- IPsec (remote access) overview
- IPsec (remote access) settings
- IPsec remote access group authentication
- Configure IPsec remote access VPN with Sophos Connect client: An example
- L2TP (remote access) and L2TP settings
- Create an L2TP remote access connection: An example
- PPTP (remote access)
You can establish remote access SSL VPNs using the Sophos Connect client or the legacy SSL VPN client.
- SSL VPN (remote access)
- Add a remote access policy
- Configure remote access SSL VPN with Sophos Connect client: An example
- Create a remote access SSL VPN: An example
You can allow users to access services and areas, such as network hardware, endpoint devices, and file sharing, using a browser.
Prerequisites for clientless VPNs: You can create bookmarks to specify internal networks or services. You then add the bookmarks to clientless access policies to allow access to these networks and services.