Import trusted MAC addresses
You can import a CSV file containing trusted MAC addresses.
- Go to Intrusion prevention > DoS & spoof protection.
- Scroll to Spoof protection trusted MAC and click Import.
Click Browse and select the CSV file.
The file must meet the following requirements:
- The first row of the CSV file must be the header row.
- The first row must contain MAC address, IP association, and IP address.
- MAC address and IP association are required fields.
- IP association must be static, DHCP, DHCPv6, or none.
- For static IP association, you must specify an IP address. Use a comma to separate addresses. For no IP association or DHCP IP association, an IP address is not required.
The firewall discards entries that contain an invalid MAC address, IP association, or IP address.
MAC address, IP association, IP address 22:33:22:33:22:33 Static 2001::23, 2001::24 22:33:22:33:22:33 Static 10.102.12.3, 10.102.12.4 12:23:34:12:34:45 DHCP 23:34:21:34:21:67 DHCPv6 67:54:56:67:23:12 None 22:22:22:22:22:33 Static 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 33:22:22:12:22:13 Static 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52
Click Upload file.
Specify the spoof protection settings to control traffic based on trusted MAC addresses and IP–MAC pairs.