Rogue access point scan
Scan your network for unauthorized access points and mark them.
Rogue access point scans are available only with Sophos Firewall devices with integrated Wi-Fi.
A rogue access point refers to any access point connected to your network without authorization. Attackers can use rogue access points for traffic sniffing and other purposes such as man-in-the-middle attacks. You can mitigate these threats by scanning the access points on your network and marking unauthorized access points as rogue access points.
- To schedule scanning, select Schedule system-triggered scan at, specify a schedule, and click Apply.
- To scan your network for rogue access points, click Scan now.
- The signal strength of any detected access point is shown as a percentage (%).
- To authorize an access point, click Authorize access point .
- To mark an access point as a rogue access point, click Authorize access point .