Verifying HA status
How to verify that HA has been configured.
You can verify that HA has been configured in two ways:
- In the Sophos Firewall control center.
- Using the Sophos Firewall command line interface (CLI).
Using the control center
Go to Control center.
Depending on the device you’re signed in to, the HA configuration is displayed as follows:
- Primary, active-active.
Both the primary and auxiliary device show the status in the image below.
- Primary, active-passive.
The primary device configured as active-passive that is currently active shows the status in the image below.
- Auxiliary, active-passive.
The auxiliary device, configured as active-passive that is currently passive, shows the status in the below image.
Using the command line interface (CLI)
To use the Sophos Firewall CLI to verify the status of the HA configuration, do as follows:
- Log in to the CLI console of the primary device using administrator credentials.
- Select option 4. Device Console.
system ha show details
- Press Enter.
The HA status is displayed as shown in the image below.