SMTP quarantine shows the complete list of your quarantined emails. You can perform the following actions on these emails:
- Sort based on date range, sender, and subject
- Filter based on the listed options
Release Spam Quarantined Email
You can release only quarantined spam. You can do it in one of the following ways:
- Click Release against an email.
- Select the emails, select Release from the available options and click Go.
- Release from the emailed quarantine digest.
You cannot release or download virus-infected emails.
The firewall scans the released emails and delivers these to your inbox.